BOOK FROM £13/Night
Looking to book for a group (15+ people)? Fill out the enquiry form below with preferred dates, details of the group and any feeding requirements and we will get back to you asap.
We aim to renspond within 24hours.
Group Booking Form
- Group bookings are those where 6 or more people wish to book.
- If the booking is for a date more than 3 month in advance the booking can be held provisionally (option) for 14 days. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
- Check-in will be at 2pm on the day of arrival at Barkston Rooms London. However, you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning. Please contact us in advance if you will have a large quantity of luggage to store.
- Check-out. Departing groups must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 11am. After this time groups may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key card handed back to reception. Late check-outs will incur a charge of an additional night.
- All Groups must have a minimum of one group leader who is responsible for the entire group. Leaders will be the contact person for our staff and will be expected to act on all complaints.
- A £200.00 (£250 for Stag and Hen Parties) security deposit is required at check-in, to be returned on the day of your departure if no damage is detected according to the conditions laid out in section 4 of this document. You can leave the deposit by cash or debit/credit card. Cards will be pre-authorized on check-in for the full amount. If your deposit is being secured with a third-party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
- Payment for all group bookings must be made in advance. All payment must be sorted prior to arrival or you may be hindered from checking in to the property.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm your booking if it is for an arrival date more than 1 month in advance. If you booking is for an arrival date less than one month in advance you will be required to pay the full cost of the reservation at the time of booking.
- The full balance of your booking must be paid no less than 28 days prior to the arrival date. This includes payment for all ancillaries, extras and any additional fees that you may have incurred.
- Payments must be made in Pounds Sterling by bank transfer.
- All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (i.e. bank transfer fees issued by the sending or receiving bank), are to be paid by the group. Barkston Rooms is not responsible for these fees.
- If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking(s) and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by Barkston Rooms. We will however inform you in writing prior to any such action.
- Any extra charges must be paid in full at least 28 days before arrival of the group. If the extra services and/or products are booked within 28 days prior to arrival full payment will be required at the time of booking.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- You may make changes to a Group Booking up to 41 days prior to your arrival date free of charge. Barkston Rooms will endeavour to accommodate all requested changes to a group booking whether this be in the numbers of participants or the room allocation.
- Within 41 days of your arrival date cancellations and changes will be subject to the following charges, deposits paid at time of booking will be non-refundable.
Cancellation Fee (%)
|Days prior to arrival||Groups of 50 +||Groups of 49 –|
|28 – 41||50%||30%|
|15 – 27||90%||60%|
|0 – 14||100%||100%|
- All cancellations are not eligible for refund under any circumstances. Cancellations must be in writing. We do not accept cancellations over the telephone.
- Any Changes for a confirmed reservation, (e.g. dates or number of guests), are subject to the availability and may be subject to cancellation charges or change fees, if applicable.
- No changes will be made without agreement.
- Amendments made less than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date can result in full payment being taken for the unallocated beds.
- Barkston Rooms may be required to cancel Bookings if: (i) there is a reasonable operational reason to do so; or (ii) the Booking is prejudicial to the reputation of Barkston Rooms may, in certain circumstances use reasonable endeavours to relocate any cancelled Bookings to an alternative nearby location of a similar standard to that of the Booking. Barkston Rooms shall provide a full refund for any cancellations made under such conditions.
- The group leader will be required to inform the group all the rules set in place upon arrival and must ensure that all group members behave in an acceptable manor.
- Any Damages in the group rooms will be deducted from the security deposit paid and remaining payment agreement reached prior to departure.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere on Barkston Rooms premises. Any member of the group found smoking within the building will be charged a fee of £100. Or it might result in the group being asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund given.
- Guests are asked to use the secure lockers provided.
- Barkston Rooms accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property.
- All lost property will be kept for one week only.
All bookings are subject to availability and Barkston Rooms reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
Further information can be found on our website www.barkstonrooms.comor from our group manager.